Overview of Our Custom Training Courses
All you need to know about our customer training courses
Your team is unique and we understand that. Our bespoke custom training addresses specific challenges and opportunities which your business faces. We aim to not only listen but understand your requirements, allowing us to design the perfect training programme for your organisation. Whether that be a conference or an interactive workshop, we will provide exactly what you desire.
- Customised training for teams of 6+
- Tailored approaches and strategies
- Industry relevant information provided from experts in your marketplace
- Content specific to your business objectives
- Investigate unique areas of improvement
- Develop an automated marketing plan
- Create a business strategy with guidance
- Align marketing aims and goals
Topics which may be covered
Our custom courses are thoroughly dynamic and informative not only covering case studies and theoretical information but also interactive seminar style activities undertaken within small groups to help you understand and implement the latest methods, techniques and tools. Core aspects which we aim to cover include marketing disciplines, strategies and objectives. Along with lead acquisition, effective lead nurturing, implementation, automation, segmentation, dynamic content and multi-channel marcomm strategies.
- A dynamic and informative course & Interactive seminar style activities
- Techniques and tools to improve organisation’s Email Marketing
- Understand and implement the latest methods and trends
- Innovative strategies to gain competitive advantage
The custom training courses are ideal for organisation who aim to align their marketing and have employees involved in the planning, implementation or management of digital marketing strategies. The courses are for those who currently uses various digital marketing techniques but wants to step it up through the use of more advanced strategies and tactics.
Why advancing your skills in marketing automation and email marketing is important
From the first email being sent in 1971, time and technology have both strengthened and transformed global communications and the power of marketing. From here we have progressed to enabling our marketing to become more relevant treating contacts as individuals. We help you to develop your knowledge and skillsets to stay ahead of the rapid developments in marketing learning to be a marketer who helps set the trends.Find Out More